For Seniors and Their Families
- Needs Assessment /Consultation
We can help assess care needs, concerns, next steps, etc. and provide a written report that includes recommendations. Recommendations may include level of care and various options for care providers; emergency response systems; socialization; meal plans; home modifications; fall prevention; respite care needs; etc.
- Home Safety Checks
We’ll do a walk-through of your home to ensure fall-prevention measures are in place.
- Help Selecting Home Care
We can help you choose the proper level of in-home care and the right service provider for you or a loved one
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments
- Grocery shopping
- Other errands
- Basic Accounting / Check Writing
Bill payment and organization, record keeping, check book balancing.
We raise awareness levels of area resources, meal programs, senior services, emergency alert systems, utility company discounts, doctors who make house calls, financing options for your care needs, transportation services, and more. We do group presentations upon request.
For Care Providers
Marketing and Operations Consultation
Leverage 10+ years experience in marketing eldercare services. Specializing in:
- Market focus
- Event selection, planning, management
- Networking tactics
Rochelle Ann Taylor – Las Vegas Office
- 13 years experience in Acute Rehabilitation
- Marketing & Admissions Director for 40-bed Skilled Nursing Facility
- Marketing & Admissions Director for 70-bed Skilled Nursing Facility
- Marketing and sales for Assisted Living Community
- Marketing for 100-bed Alzheimers Community
For more information call our office. Las Vegas: (702) 871-2953